Thursday, January 30, 2014

It’s only Love that will ever stay...

I’ve been waiting all the night
Staring at my laptop screen
To see you work over the Skype
And make me feel I wish could wipe
The tension spread over your face
To be the winner of the race.

Trust me, you’re better seen
Over the cam than in my dream
No matter how far we stay
In your arms only, I wanna lay
I wish I could be there with you
And make you feel bit better too.

But now that we r far apart
I’ll wait here till u start
It gives me pleasure to be with you
And the relief I get, when I do.

Oh Baby, come on hold my hand
Let me take you to my dreamland
There, every sheer of our romance
Will unveil in a single chance
It’s only Love that will ever stay
Every other thing will find its way.




~Nayonika

No comments:

Post a Comment