Thursday, January 30, 2014

I'll be there for you

I've seen days without you
I've spent nights thinking about you

A day will come when I won't be there any more
Someday I'll b a memory to you forever

Now that you're gone too far 
And never cared to look back ...

I've cried a thousand sleepless nights
Always thinking of you in my mind
My heart skips a beat or two
Whenever I think of you

Since you don't want me in your life
So I am going far away...

A memory that will remind u of a Relationship
That was much beyond the limits of Love & Friendship...
A girl whom you'll surely miss someday
The girl who'll make you think of her all the way

No matter how far I go,
I'll always be there for you 
Whenever you need me...
I'll always be there for you 
When you close your eyes and think of me.... 


~Nayonika


1 comment: